Forum on Technology and Applications - Enable. Accelerate. Deploy
Conventional wheelchairs aren’t smart. They aren’t even very advanced, considering most of their features were devised decades ago. New engineering developments offer opportunities to develop intelligent wheelchair assistive technology, hence there is a need to bridge academia and industry to explore an innovative way to translate emerging technologies into practical solutions that leads to an affordable modern wheelchair. This is where ROBOChair Berlin comes into the play.
The event is geared towards engineers, disruptors & innovators, manufacturers, service prviders of intelligent wheelchair. The two-day conference will feature a broad range of sessions span multiple domains that typically aim accelerate the development of intelligent wheelchairs, assistive technology, human-machine interaction, and physiological measurement techniques.
With buyers and key decision makers representing the respective engineering systems in attendance, the show floor offers exhibitors a unique opportunity to access your target market. Showcase your products and services, reconnect with existing customers, increase your visibility, and create opportunities for expanded business in this industry.
Suggested key technology topics and related subjects include:
- New design concepts and innovations in wheelchair development.
- Intelligent wheelchair systems and assistive devices.
- Navigation, avoiding collision and path planning.
- Human–Machine Interface-Based control technologies.
- Physiology measurement solutions for data acquisition, recording and analysis.
- Information communication technology (Software/Apps, home automation).
- Functional components, parts and accessories.
- Wheelchair safety solutions.
Flexibility and Choice: plan your participation with our Worry-Free booking policy
ROBOChair Berlin 2021 will take place physically. We understand that there might still be the potential uncertainty around event planning, that’s why we decide to update our booking policy which will offer you maximum flexibility to make changes without being charged any fees.
Cancel or change your booking with flexibility
- This Special Policy applies to booth booking, paying speaking registration and pre-purchased visitor tickets made before 21 May - until just 30 days before the start of the ROBOChair Berlin, which will be held from 21 to 22 June 2021.
- If payment is made before 21 May 2021, the full refund will be credited back in the original form of payment (minus bank fees & charges).
- Alternatively, you can choose to keep your booking for the ROBOChair Berlin 2022 without a change fee. The dates for 2022 event will be announced in the middle of 2021.
- For cancellation or change requests received after 21 May, we will retain all payments already made and recover, if not already paid, the balance due of the charge.
- In the event of any direct conflict between this Special Policy and General Contract Terms and Conditions of ROBOChair Berlin 2021, this Special Policy will prevail.
How it works
- Simply send your request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be then be sent a confirmation email verifying we have received your intention to cancel or change and let you know it’s done within 5 working days.
- Requests are not accepted via Telephone.
Last updated: 20.10.2020
Countdown to ROBOChair Forum 2021