Forum on Technology and Applications - Enable. Accelerate. Deploy
Conventional wheelchairs aren’t smart. They aren’t even very advanced, considering most of their features were devised decades ago. New engineering developments offer opportunities to develop intelligent wheelchair assistive technology, hence there is a need to bridge academia and industry to explore an innovative way to translate emerging technologies into practical solutions that leads to an affordable modern wheelchair. This is where ROBOChair Berlin comes into the play.
The event is geared towards engineers, disruptors & innovators, manufacturers, service prviders of intelligent wheelchair. The two-day conference will feature a broad range of sessions span multiple domains that typically aim accelerate the development of intelligent wheelchairs, assistive technology, human-machine interaction, and physiological measurement techniques.
With buyers and key decision makers representing the respective engineering systems in attendance, the show floor offers exhibitors a unique opportunity to access your target market. Showcase your products and services, reconnect with existing customers, increase your visibility, and create opportunities for expanded business in this industry.
Suggested key technology topics and related subjects include:
- New design concepts and innovations in wheelchair development.
- Intelligent wheelchair systems and assistive devices.
- Navigation, avoiding collision and path planning.
- Human–Machine Interface-Based control technologies.
- Physiology measurement solutions for data acquisition, recording and analysis.
- Information communication technology (Software/Apps, home automation).
- Functional components, parts and accessories.
- Wheelchair safety solutions.
Countdown to ROBOChair Forum 2021