Reach a qualified audience of community leaders and assistive technology professionals
Exhibiting is an excellent opportunity to build your brand recognition, showcase your products and services, develop connections and relationships with industry experts. Exhibitors receive recognition on the website and on site reaching many potential buyers. There are multiple booth options to meet your marketing goals and budget.
Event location & opening hours
Adlershof con.vent. Rudower Chaussee 17, 12489 Berlin, Germany.
Open to public
- Monday 21 June 2021: from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Tuesday 22 June 2021: from 9:00 to 17:00.
- Sunday 20 June 2021, 13:00 - 17:00.
Dismantling after the exhibition
- Tuesday 22 June 2021, 17:00 - 20:00.
Book your booth and save
- Super early bird prices end 15 December 2020.
- Early bird prices end 15 March 2021.
- As of 16 March standard prices.
The demonstration area will take place at the exhibition hall as one of the highlights of ROBOChair 2021. You’ll have an opportunity to meet attendees in a high-visibility interactive environment as they look at exhibits, and view demonstrations. Both exhibitors and visitors will be able to enjoy far more than “only” booths. It should be viewed as a product and/or service clinic for your customers and prospects, giving them something of value to use in their business.
- There is no charge for registered exhibitors to reserve a Demo area presentation time slot.
- Enables interactive showcases of state-of-the-art technology innovations for business partners, researchers, and customers.
- Gain exposure for your company and booth.
- The Demo program will be announced via the event official publications and email alert service.
There will only be six (6) Demo times available over two days during event hours. Only current ROBOChair exhibitors may apply to reserve available Demo area. Requests will be honored on a space-available, first-come, first-served basis via the exhibitor registration.
Audio and A/V equipment may be ordered at the expense of the presenter (forms provided upon request). This includes any AV needs vendors have for hosting Demos inside their exhibit booths.
will be available from April 2021.